Warrenton, VA 20186
About Fauquier Health Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Outpatient Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Serving much of Northern Virginia, Fauquier Health offers a variety of rehabilitation services that are tailored to our patient’s specific needs.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) services include physical and occupational therapy, as well as speech-language pathology services for all ages. The primary goal is to return patients to an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Outpatient services to adult and pediatric patients
- Aquatic therapy for adult and pediatric patients
- Women's health/pelvic floor therapy services
- Dry needling therapy
Our licensed professionals provide a variety of recovery and rehabilitation services across the health system, for inpatients and outpatients of all ages. After medical procedures that require rehabilitation, our therapists help by: controlling pain and swelling, beginning the recovery process, assessing patient needs, and beginning the manual techniques and exercises that help achieve mobility goals.
- Physical therapists (PTs) help people with a range of injury and illness related problems, such as orthopedic conditions, bone and tissue injuries, neurological conditions, workplace injury, and heart and circulatory conditions. PTs can also work with individuals to prevent loss of mobility by developing fitness and wellness programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
- Occupational therapists (OTs) assist people in developing the skills they need to function independently in their daily lives with a customized treatment program based on each patient’s goals and abilities. This sometimes includes a home and job site evaluation, performance skills assessments and treatment, adaptive equipment, and training for caregivers.
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) work with the full range of human communication disorders in individuals of all ages. They evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, voice, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders.
Often individuals can benefit from assistance from two or even all three types of therapists. When this happens, a unified treatment plan is developed by the therapy team.
Locations and More Information
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation locations are:
(For outpatient pediatric, adult and women's care/pelvic floor therapy services)
Fauquier Health Medical Office Building
253 Veterans Drive, Suite 100
(For outpatient pediatric services only)
7915 Lake Manassas Drive
(adult physical therapy only)
Fauquier Health Wellness Center
419 Holiday Court
(outpatient aquatic therapy only -- pediatric and adult)
Fauquier Health Aquatic Therapy Center (behind the Fauquier Health Rehabilitation & Nursing Center)
360 Hospital Drive
Call 540-316-2680 for more information.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
- Occupational Rehabilitation near Culpeper, VA
- Rehabilitation Services near Culpeper, VA
- Rehabilitation Specialists near Culpeper, VA
- Cardiac Rehabilitation near Culpeper, VA
- Rehabilitation Centers near Culpeper, VA
- Rehabilitation Products & Services near Culpeper, VA
- Stroke Rehabilitation near Culpeper, VA
- Hearing & Speech Rehabilitation near Culpeper, VA