Warrenton, VA 20186
About Piedmont Pediatrics
Welcome to our office! Our goal is to provide you with the best in pediatric care. We are here to serve you and your children. Our office has only one location, where you will be able to establish a relationship with our staff and physicians. Our pediatricians are trained to …..
- Offer advice to prevent illness and injuries
- Provide early and appropriate care of acute illness to prevent its progression
- Guide you in anticipating your child’s needs from newborn to 21 years
- Promote healthy lifestyles for children and adolescents
In order to familiarize yourself with our practice and so we can provide the best care for your children, please take a few minutes to read through the following information.
“To be the premier pediatric practice in Virginia, nurturing the growth and development of its children, ensuring their success as healthy, happy and productive adults in tomorrow’s society.”
The office information outlines how our practice operates. If you have any questions about the below, please do not hesitate to ask.
Sick and Well Waiting Areas
We have provided sick and well waiting areas for your convenience. If you come to the office with more than one child and one of your children is sick then you must report to the sick waiting room. Children who are here for a well exam, medication check, nurse visit or follow-up exam from a previous illness may proceed to the well waiting room. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
Teen Waiting Area
We have provided a teen waiting area for those children 12 years and older and their parents. It is a separate room with a dedicated T.V., appropriate room décor and reading material. For children younger than 12, please proceed to the Sick/Well waiting areas
Please follow the guidelines when in our waiting areas to ensure a pleasant experience for all patients and their families.
- Be mindful of your surroundings. Talk softly to friends and family members. Keep cell phone usage to a minimum.
- Watch your children. There are many children, infants to teenagers, so please keep an eye on them to ensure they are behaving in a way that is both safe and respectful to themselves and others.
- Appropriate attire is expected from both parents and children. For the safety of patients and parents, shoes are required (non-walkers are an exception).
- No smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- We appreciate your patience. The staff is trying their best to provide a positive check-in experience. If you've been waiting for more than 15 minutes and haven't been called back, please let us know.
Our physicians believe that all children should be fully immunized unless there are medical contraindications. Therefore, you will need to bring a copy of your child’s immunization records to the first visit in order to be seen. We are unable to accept new patients/families unless they are willing to fully comply with the recommended timetable for vaccine administration per the American Academy of Pediatrics. We believe this policy advocates for children and their best interest.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
With four doctors, three nurse practitioners, phlebotomist and a full staff of licensed nurses and ancillary personnel, Piedmont Pediatrics is…