541 Sunset Lane, Suite 305
Culpeper, VA 22701
About Mark Romness, MD
- ABMS Certification:
- Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995
- Research Interests:
Children with cerebral palsy, gait and functional mobility, treatment for spasticity and contractures, bracing, pediatric foot and ankle problems
- Clinical Practice:
- Achondroplasia, Elbow Fracture, Cerebral Palsy- Pediatric, Growth Plate Fracture, Juvenile Arthritis, Muscle Strain, Neurofibromatosis Type 1, Neurofibromatosis Type 2, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spina Bifida, Sprain, Femoral (Thigh Bone) Fracture, Fracture, Scoliosis- Pediatric, Neurocutaneous Disorders, Pediatric Orthopedics
Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
- Associate Professor
Dr. Romness enjoys family, travel and any water activities during his time outside of work.Special Expertise:
Special needs children including: cerebral palsy and spina bifida, Gait abnormalities, Pediatric lower extremity problems and trauma, and Osteogenesis imperfecta.
- 2011-2018 Best Doctors in America® List
- Northwestern University Medical School, 1987
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
Mark Romness, MD, is a pediatric orthopedist at the University of Virginia Health System. Dr. Romness focuses on treating children with muscul…