541 Sunset Lane, Suite 305
Culpeper, VA 22701
About Christopher McCullough
- ABMS Certification:
- Assistant Professor
Christopher S. McCullough, MD, FACS is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. He received his medical education at the University of Virginia and completed his residency in general surgery at the Johns Hopkins Hospital and clinical fellowship training at Washington University (St. Louis, MO) and Geisinger Medical Center (Danville, PA). He was also a clinical associate at the National Cancer Institute in the surgery branch.
- 1976 Magna cum laude, Duke University
- 1974 Alpha Omega Alpha, UVA
- University of Virginia School of Medicine 1978
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Surgery)
- Washington University Medical Center (Transplant Surgery); Geisinger Medical Center (Advance Laparoscopic Surgery)
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!