Deborah Sadler Jean knew how to have fun.
- 'Medicare-for-all' support plunges when people are asked if they'd pay higher taxes, accept treatment delays
- 'Help! Miguel is hurt!': Baseball's first unanimous Hall of Famer overcame a sardine-boat tragedy
- Community calendar for Jan. 23
- Community briefs for Jan. 23
- Academic Spotlight: Liam Addy & Brianna Banks
- 'He doesn't take any of this seriously': John Kerry says Trump should 'resign'
- Photos: A look back at the year of 1969 — 50 years later
- An anti-vaccination 'hotspot' near Portland declares an emergency over measles outbreak
- Death threats, protests, lives ‘permanently altered’: Kentucky town reels after face-off in D.C.
- Today's top pics: Serena ousted in Australia; World Economic Forum in Davos; and more
Best of Your Hometown - Nominate Your Favorites
In my small law practice, I hire a lot of young people. I need interns for research, assistants to answer phones, and paralegals to prepare cases. Every summer, I hire summer assistants right out of high school. Some of these kids work out great, but a lot of them arrive in the workplace unprepared for professional life.
The Dean’s List for the fall semester at Bridgewater College has been announced by Dr. Leona A. Sevick, provost and vice president for academic affairs.
WASHINGTON—A U.S. Marine was shot and killed Tuesday morning inside the Marine Barracks on Capitol Hill in Southeast Washington, prompting a District of Columbia police investigation.