- Virginia man sentenced for distributing meth, heroin
- Culpeper area weekend events July 20-23
- Orange County Roasters opens coffee shop
- Eastern View youth football camp forms bond between players, community
- EDITORIAL: America in need of its own human chain
- Crawford picks Timberwolves over Cavs, Warriors
- Motorcycle chase hits 140 mph before Caroline deputy makes arrest in Spotsylvania
- CSE 0720 Cartoon Romero
- Video shows Culpeper deputies shot man after he pointed shotgun at them
- LETTER: Mosque should be opposed on purely religious grounds
CULPEPER—Seeking to build a Friday night bond between his high school football team and Culpeper County’s youth, Eastern View head coach Greg Hatfield concluded the Cyclones’ ninth-annual youth training camp Wednesday night.
Grocery giant Kroger does not have the right to preclude others from using generic terms in connection with any good or service, attorneys for grocery chain Lidl US wrote in response to Kroger’s lawsuit claiming Lidl copied its logo for its premium store brands.