- No quorum at second Rapp Co. BOS meeting regarding lawsuits
- Today In History, Jan. 24: Winston Churchill
- Today's Birthdays, Jan. 24: Ed Helms
- Meadows, Alvin Edgar
- Bacot, Joshua M.
- Caroon, Martha Dexter Calhoon
- Culpeper role players provide hustle in big win against Skyline
- Hall, Guy lead No. 2 Virginia past No. 18 Clemson, 61-36
- Virtual reality helps U.S. Olympic ski team prepare for Pyeongchang's great unknown
- McFarling: New 24 driver Byron a Cup rookie with veteran moves
CULPEPER – Elijah Nelson played the national anthem on a keyboard in front of a packed Culpeper gymnasium, then dropped a game-high 25 points in the ensuing 32 minutes.
As business owners in Culpeper County, Va., we are fortunate to live and prosper in one of the most beautiful and historic areas of the United States.
Grocery giant Kroger does not have the right to preclude others from using generic terms in connection with any good or service, attorneys for grocery chain Lidl US wrote in response to Kroger’s lawsuit claiming Lidl copied its logo for its premium store brands.