Culpeper may soon have its first solar power farm on a tract of land in Brandy Station.
- Today's Birthdays, Dec. 18: Keith Richards
- Today In History, Dec. 18: Chicago Jail Escape
- Classic Columbia Pictures films at the Packard Theater in January
- Today In History, Dec. 17: Wilbur & Orville Wright
- Today's Birthdays, Dec. 17: Pope Francis
- Gilbert, George Allen ¿Butch¿
- Solar developer applies for Culpeper County facility
- Swimming: Culpeper, Liberty see early-season improvement in the pool
- Crime-fighting robot retired after launching alleged 'war on the homeless' in San Francisco
- Culpeper hosts first of its kind wrestling tournament
WOODBERRY FOREST—Most high school swim coaches will tell you they couldn’t care less about team scores and wins or losses this early in a season.
In a day where information is ubiquitous, you need a reason to subscribe to the local newspaper. The rationale for our family's choice to subscribe to the Culpeper Star-Exponent is that we want to know Culpeper. We love local stories, the people and events that make this town what it is.
Grocery giant Kroger does not have the right to preclude others from using generic terms in connection with any good or service, attorneys for grocery chain Lidl US wrote in response to Kroger’s lawsuit claiming Lidl copied its logo for its premium store brands.